Integrating Framestr with Slack allows users to receive, in real-time, notifications of new leads and submissions into either a Slack channel or Direct Message (DM). Slack is available on all free and paid plans.
To get started:
- Go to the "integrations" area of the organization dashboard
- Click "View" under the Slack app
- Click the "Add to Slack" button
4. Login to Slack.
5. Click "Authorize", enabling Framestr to access your Slack account
6. Once "Authorized", Framestr will re-direct you back to the integrations area
7. Go to the "Slack" integration, select your "channel" and then "Update"