Framestr’s Asana integration bridges the gap between collecting information and acting upon it. Now there’s an automatic way to track and manage requests collected through an online form — whether it’s for customer orders, support requests, event attendee information, or job applications.
To get started:
- Go to the "integrations" area of the organization dashboard
- Click "View" under the Slack app
- Click the "Authorize" button
- Log-in to Asana and authorize the app
- Once "Authorized", Framestr will re-direct you back to the integrations area
- Go to the "Asana" integration, select your Project, Assignees and Followers (this can also be customized for each form, inside of the form builder under "integrations" -> "Asana")
Have questions or require additional functionality? Send us a request here.