Combine the power of one of the largest CRM systems in the market with Framestr’s easy-to-use form builder. With Framestr’s integration, you can connect powerful forms to your Salesforce account to improve your lead generation, reduce spam, and seamlessly manage contacts throughout the sales process.
To get started:
- Go to the Framestr "Integrations" area
- Go to the "Salesforce" integration and click "Authorize"
- Login to "Salesforce"
- Once authorized, you'll be taken back to the Framestr "Integrations" area
- You're all set!
By default, every form with the appropriate contact information will automatically add data into Salesforce. To disable, go to the specific form and check "Disable Salesforce integration for this form".
What data can be passed through to Salesforce?
- First Name / Last Name / Full Name
- Email Address
- Landline Phone Number / Mobile Phone Number
- Fax Number (Yes, some people still use this)
- Address 2
- Postal Code / Zip Code
- Contact Country
- Contact Region
- Contact Website
- Contact Organization
- Contact Message
In addition, all the form submission data will be included in the "Description" area of the form submission that is submitted to Salesforce.