Multi-page forms are used to:
- Add explanatory text or headings to a set of fields
- Create a new page on a multi-page form
- Change the layout on some fields without changing the layout of the entire form
Creating a Section:
To get started, either create a new form or edit an existing form:
- Click "Edit" on the field that you'd like to appear last on the page
- Check "New Page After This Field" under "Advanced Field Options"
Deleting a Section:
Similar to creating a section, just uncheck "New Page After This Field" on the required form field.